Just in time for the first official day of spring, The Historic Village at Allaire will be hosting its flea market on Saturday, March 20, where you can shop for deals and finds with the various vendors that’ll be in attendance.
Hunt for bargains among vintage treasures, thrifted items, books, art work, handmade items, knick-knacks and more! Please read full description in light of COVID-19 Rules.
Vendor spaces are available for $45 pre-registration, and $55 the week of the event. Vendor Spaces are 20’x20′.
Assisting Vehicles are $5 per car. Box Trucks, Long Trucks and Trailers must purchase2 spaces.
The event runs from 8am – 2pm.
Admission sold at the door. $5 per person (donation to the Historic Village at Allaire). Includes free admission to the Historic Village at Allaire. Pilsen Gourmet Food Truck, General Store, and Bakery will be open as well.
No refunds. No transfer of flea market payments to other flea market dates.
*Due to COVID-19 Dates are Subjected to Change*
RULES FOR THE EVENT IN LIGHT OF COVID-19:
• Patrons and Vendors MUST wear a mask.
• Please use hand sanitizer after every transaction or handling of items.
• Please practice social distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at all times.
• NO SELF SERVICE! Please allow Vendors to assist you with your purchase.
• Please be efficient with your shopping and “Greet & Go.” We are not encouraging gathering.
• Please keep your shopping party small.
• AVI and it’s staff can NOT facilitate the transport of people or customer’s purchases. Vendors and patrons to coordinate pick up of items purchased.
• There will be a “ONE-WAY” ONLY patron traffic flow at the FLEA MARKET FIELD.
Rain date: Sunday, March 21st.
No exceptions. No refunds. No transfer of flea market payments to other flea market dates. There is no vendor space transfer allowed to other vendors.( non- transferable).
The flea markets at Allaire are fundraisers for The Historic Village at Allaire which is a 501(c)3 non profit organization that maintains the historic buildings and educational programming for over 9000 students annually.
Tickets for the flea market are $5 per person and they’ll be sold at the door. The event will run from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Historic Village at Allaire’s location on 4263 Atlantic Avenue in Wall Township, NJ.