Fall weather is just about here, but even as temperatures continue to drop, you should still check out some events around the area — just like this one, the Fall Craft Show at The Historic Village at Allaire on Saturday, September 26.
Join us for our annual Fall Craft Market!
Saturday, Sept. 26th, 2020 10am-4pm
ADMISSION TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED PRIOR TO THE EVENT! NO EXCEPTIONS. WE HAVE A LIMITED QTY OF TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Over 80 crafters, Allaire artisans, floral exhibits, historic demonstrations and more to kick off the holiday season in style! Please read full description for COVID-19 Rules.
Local artists will be demonstrating their work. Paintings, pottery, textiles and more! We will have craft demonstrations at the Carpenter, Blacksmith, and Tinsmith shops! General Store, Bakery, Food Truck – Pilsen Gourmet!
Admission is $5 per person 6 years old and up. All proceeds of the day to benefit the educational programming at the Historic Village at Allaire!
RULES FOR THE EVENT IN LIGHT OF COVID-19:
• Patrons and Vendors MUST wear a mask.
• Please use hand sanitizer after every transaction or handling of items.
• Please practice social distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at all times.
• NO SELF SERVICE! Please allow Vendors to assist you with your purchase.
• Please be efficient with your shopping and “Greet & Go.” We are not encouraging gathering.
• Please keep your shopping party small.
• AVI and it’s staff can NOT facilitate the transport of people or customer’s purchases. Vendors and patrons to coordinate pick up of items purchased.
• There will be a “ONE-WAY” ONLY patron traffic flow at the CRAFT MARKET FIELD.
Tickets are not refundable
All event pricing, dates, times and events are subject to change. No refunds or exchanges. All events are rain or shine unless otherwise noted. No event day ticket purchases!!!
Rain date Sunday, Sept 27.
Tickets for the Fall Craft Show are available for purchase online through the link below at $5 per person. It’ll be held from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at The Historic Village at Allaire’s location on 4263 Atlantic Avenue in Farmingdale, NJ.
source: Eventbrite via Facebook