Are you ready for the holidays? One of the biggest events the area for the occasion is the tradition of Christmas at Allaire, which is being held on Sunday, December 6, featuring a fun filled day of Christmas related traditions.
Celebrate the Traditions of Christmas Past at the Historic Village at Allaire!
About this Event
Create new family traditions by celebrating the traditions of an Old World Christmas. Join us for CHRISTMAS AT ALLAIRE – a day full of holiday cheer as you experience the Magic and Joys of Christmas Past.
- ADMISSION TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE!!! No ticket sales are being planned day of!!!
Warm up on the open hearth, help make Christmas treats, listen to the musicians, storytelling, preparing the Allaire Mansion for a French Christmas, Gingerbread House Contest, and much more! Drop off your holiday cards at the Allaire Village Post Office inside the General Store. Also keep your eyes out for Santa, a great photo opportunity!
All the village buildings will be spectacularly decorated for the Season! Historic sleds and various outdoor Christmas trees (with English, German, and French elements) will be on display!
Here are just a few of our activities taking place this day:
- Historic buildings open: 11 am to 4 pm.
- Each building decorated and interpreted according to a different Old World Christmas tradition.
- The General Store and Bakery will be open for holiday shopping.
- Blacksmithing, Wood Carving, Tinsmithing, and other 19th century craft demonstrations throughout the day.
- Trains! A replica of the Central Railroad of NJ’s (CNJ) “Blue Comet” train.
- Treat yourself to delicious food from our Pilsen Gourmet Food Truck that will be on site.
Due to COVID-19, we have limited tickets available. Make sure you get your tickets in advance.
COVID-19 VISITOR RULES
• ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK inside the historic buildings and throughout the village grounds.
• Please practice Social Distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at ALL times.
• Please follow all directional signs and guidance from our event staff when entering the event.
• All guests must adhere to proper hand washing practices. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the village.
• Any visitor or vendor who violates any of these rules or regulations will be asked to leave the event.
*Note: All event pricing, dates, times and events are subject to change. No refunds or exchanges. All events are rain or shine unless otherwise noted.*
No refunds on tickets purchased. Tickets on non-transferable.
ADMISSION TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE!!! No ticket sales are being planned day of!!!
Tickets for Christmas at Allaire are now available for purchase at $8.95 per person through the link below. It’ll be held from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at The Historic Village at Allaire on 4263 Atlantic Avenue in Wall Township, NJ. And don’t forget to check out all of our photos below from past events, as well as our accompanying video above to give you an idea of what you can expect!