Even though the thrill rides are widely considered the biggest attractions at Six Flags Great Adventure, food lovers will probably gravitate to the Fast Tracks & Food Truck Festival that’s going to be happening there on May 4th and 5th!
Psych Yourself Up for World-Class Coasters and Chow Down on Delicious Food Truck Fare! Join us for food trucks full of delicious treats from all over the world, plus craft beer on tap! Food is available for an additional fee and all trucks will be located in Movietown on May 4 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and May 5 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Discounted daily theme park admission tickets will be available for purchase: CHECK BACK!
- Food Trucks:
MexiFlip Taco Truck – Tacos: chicken, pulled pork, spicy honey lime sweet potato (veggie), chicken mango
- Cajun Jax BBQ – Cajun And Creole southern comfort food. Voodoo shrimp, Mardi Gras fries, crawfish etouffee fries, gator sausage, deep fried bread pudding, and much more
- Chimney Cake Factory – Hungarian sweet and savory chimney cake pastry, freshly baked on site
- Five Sisters – National award winning pub-style burgers with assorted toppings. Whiskey tango sliders with whiskey glazed angus beef burgers topped with aged cheddar, onion blossoms, and bourbon BBQ sauce. Philly cheesesteaks loaded with assorted fillings, loaded french fries, mac ‘n cheese cone- savory waffle cone loaded with gooey mac ‘n cheese topped with bacon BBQ sauce
- Empanada Guy – Famous for empanadas and Cuban sandwhiches
- Macho Nacho – Earthy, delicious Mexican cuisine
- House of Cupcakes – Winner of Cupcakes Wars; your destination for the world’s most delicious cupcakes, cookies, doughnuts and more
- The Flying Pie Guy – Authentic, award winning, Australian inspired Pies made from scratch using family recipes
- Little Sicilian – Gourmet Italian street food; home of the pizza ball
- Cannoli World – Multi award winning cannoli varieties made with natural ingredients
- Sweet Carolina BBQ – Authentic North Carolina barbecue and fixins’
- Twisted Steaks – Cheesesteak pretzels, chicken cheesesteaks, pizza cheesesteaks and much more
- Cousins Maine Lobster – As seen on Shark Tank; serving up fresh authentic Maine seafood
- One Potato Two – Home of the “spudwich” made from jumbo fried potato skins
- Grilly Cheese – Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- Ms. Fu’s Yummy Food Truck – Asian fusion serving both classic and unique creations of mixed culture dishes of Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, and American food
- Gyro’s to Go – Authentic gyro’s and much, much more
- Waffle de Lys – Authentic Belgian Waffles with a French Touch
MORE TO COME!
Check back for a list of craft beers!
The best way to experience all of our thrilling coasters and awesome events all season long is with a Season Pass or Membership!
You’ll need to either have season passes or daily tickets to take part in the event, which will run from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM on May 4th and 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on May 5th over at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ.