Triumph Brewing Company is one of the big draws over on the west side of Red Bank ever since it opened last year. They’ve even started to offer happy hour specials and big events, like a New Year’s Eve bash. Then again, the beers on tap and savory dishes continues to be its focus.
We stopped by to check out the brewery once again, and for this particular visit, we tried out the following menu items below.
- White Cosmo – St. Geroge Citrus Vodka, St. Germain, lime and white cranberry juice, simple syrup, lime wedge.
- Amber Ale – Pacific-Northwest style, its sweet, malty taste is balanced with a generous helping of Cascade hops. 4.8%
- London Porter – Although porter was immensely popular in nineteenth century London, there came a time when the style was nearly forgotten. Ours is a smooth dark session beer that you will always remember. 6.2%
- American Pale Ale – Mellow, fruity hops and graham cracker sweetness combine in moderation for this clean and balanced classic American pale ale. 5.4%
- Charcuterie and Cheese – grape mostarda, apples, crostini
- Chili – creme fraiche, cheddar, chive
- Squash Ravioli – brown butter, sage, pecorino, pumpkin seeds
- Beef Short Rib – mushrooms, carrots, onions, bacon, soft polenta
As always, don’t forget to check out all the photos from our recent visit below! You can visit them at 1 Bridge Avenue in Red Bank, NJ.