The word is out, Triumph Brewing Company has finally opened its doors in Red Bank! And the timing couldn’t be any more perfect, as we continue to get closer to the busy upcoming holiday season.
After hosting a soft launch event not too long ago, Triumph Brewing Company quietly and unexpectedly announced its official opening on November 5th. With so much anticipation for this brewery to open up, it didn’t take us long to make our way towards its location on 1 Bridge Avenue in Red Bank.
For this first visit, we tried out the following menu items below.
- Irish Dry Stout – A tribute to the dry stouts of Dublin, roasted barley gives it a toasted, nutty flavor. Dispensed in authentic Irish fashion to bring you some of the creamiest, smoothest stout this side of Dublin. 5.3% ABV
- Helles Bock – Bock is a strong lager originating in Einbeck, Germany. The Helles Bock takes the light, malty Helles and brews it to bock strength, resulting in a bold lager with a touch of cereal sweetness. 7.9% ABV
- Autumn Sunrise – Milagro and El Buho Mezcal tequila, sage simple syrup, orange juice, aperol
- Fried Fish – Haddock, vinegar, slaw, tartar sauce, fries
- Open-Faced Beet Tartine – Whipped goat cheese, fennel, arugula, grilled sourdough
So far, there are no happy hour specials, but we’re told that in the coming weeks that may change. In any event, we’ll certainly let you know about any of that when it comes to fruition. In the meantime, don’t forget to check out all the photos from our recent visit below!