Red Bank residents all know the yearly tradition of Jazz in the Park, which was established by the collaboration between the Jazz Arts Project and the Red Bank Parks & Recreation Department. For those new to the area, it’s a set of Jazz inspired shows that are held at Riverside Gardens Park on Thursday nights throughout the summer.
Enjoy some fine jazz music from local musicians, while soaking in all the fun that Red Bank has to offer. And best of all, Jazz in the Park is a totally free event – so there’s no cost to you to enjoy it.
Slated to start on July 7th, Jazz in the Park will have weekly night shows on Tuesdays throughout the summer. You can find the listing of shows below:
- July 7, 2016 – Keith Marks
- July 14, 2016 – Layonne Holmes Quintet
- July 21, 2016 – Pauline Jean group
- July 28, 2016 – Bruce Williams – Solid Jazz
- August 4, 2016 – Claudio Roditi – Brazilian Jazz
- August 11, 2016 – Eddie Allen Quintet
- August 18, 2016 – Bob Devos Quartet
- August 25, 2016 – Oscar Perez – Latin Jazz Explosion
source: Facebook events