Races have been all but non-existent since the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic hit, but the first one to make a return will be Run The Vineyards 2020, also known as The Laurita 5K, which will be taking place on two dates — October 10 and 11!
Run the Vineyards 2020!The Most Spectacular 5K Course in New Jersey!Two Dates to Choose – October 10th & 11th- Chip Timed Race with Instant Results
– Awards for Top Finishers
– Scenic Course on Nice Terrain
– Live Music at Post Run Party
– A Complimentary Glass of Wine
– Souvenir Run the Vineyards Wine Glass
– Quality Tech Shirt
– Free Downloadable Photos
– Awesome Food Trucks to Enjoy
– All ages and Paces Welcome!Don’t Miss the Fun at the 4th Annual Run the Vineyards – Laurita
Tickets for Run The Vineyards The Laurita 5K are now available for purchase online through the link below at $45 per runner. It’ll be held from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on both days at Laurita Winery’s location on 85 Archertown Road in New Egypt, NJ.
source: Laurita Winery & Good Day for a Run via Facebook