Food truck festivals have been hard to come by during this summer due to the ongoing pandemic, but the next big one that should be on your radar is the Shoretown Food Truck Festival at FirstEnergy Park on Saturday, September 19, featuring food trucks, games, and much more!
JERSEY SHORE, NJ – The BlueClaws and Mega-Bite Events are excited to host the first Shore Town Food Truck Festival, presented by Toms River Brewing, on the field at FirstEnergy Park on Saturday, September 19th.
The event runs from 11 am until 7 pm, though fans can come at any time they please.ADVERTISINGAds by Teads
TICKET INFORMATION – Tickets are $5, while child tickets (ages 4-10) are just $3. Children 3 and under are free. Click here to reserve tickets.
- Tickets are available on the day of the event. Day-of tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for children ages 4-10. Day-of ticket purchases are cash only.
- Please note that due to state regulations, no more than 500 fans will be allowed inside the stadium at any given time.
The list of participating Food Trucks is below and will be updated as additional trucks are added.
- Glazed & Confused (donuts)
- Catlike Reflexes (sliders, fries, lemonade)
- Captain Joes (seafood)
- Mexi Boys (tacos, burritos, etc)
- Hadez Food Truck (brisket)
- Clyde’s Ice Cream and Italian Ice
- Dags Dippers (various skewers)
- Let’s Have a Ball (rice balls)
If you are interested in having your Food Truck at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live music will be played throughout the day. Naughty Humphrey will perform from 11:30 am until 2:45 pm and Grant Theft Audio will perform from 3:30 pm until 6:45 pm.
Fans can also enjoy extensive entertainment options all around the ballpark such as:
- Boardwalk Games which will be located on the field
- Mini Golf at the BlueClaws Mini Golf Course on the right field concourse
- Hatchet Tossing
All entertainment options will be continuously sanitized after each use.
Due to state regulations regarding outdoor gatherings, no more than 500 guests will be allowed inside the ballpark at any time.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore’s top stop for affordable, family entertainment.
Tickets for the Shoretown Food Truck Festival are available for purchase right now through the link below at $5/adult and $3/per child ages 4 to 10. On the day of the event, tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for children ages 4-10. It’ll be held from 11: 00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. over at FirstEnergy Park on 2 Stadium Way in Lakewood, NJ.