Another Red Bank Street Fair comes to a close, ending the season on a wonderful note given that last year’s street fairs were cancelled due to inclement weather. Thanks to the gorgeous weather, this year’s fall street fair felt more like it were set in the summertime. And you know what? That’s not a bad thing!
Additionally, the crowds were in full force shopping the various vendors there, as well as enjoying all the bites that were being served up by food vendors. While the vast majority of vendors were from out-of-town, there were still a considerable amount of Red Bank businesses participating in it.
Another thing worth noting about this Red Bank Street Fair than previous ones, there were more food trucks participating in it. Cousins Maine Lobster food truck was situated in the middle of all the action on Monmouth Street, serving up its medley of seafood dishes. You could tell that they were popular due to the long line of people just waiting to get to the counter to order!
- Get your holiday photos with The Brodie Fund’s Santa Paws pet photos with Santa event
- Front Street Tattoo’s first anniversary event to feature tattoo specials, drawings, swags, & more
- First ever Urban Coalhouse pizza eating competition
- Lowest prices of the year at The Wine Cellar at Red Bank’s Black Friday sale
- Red Bank Black Friday & Small Business Saturday 2019 Guide
Even though we’ll have to wait until the spring until the next street fair, there are still some exciting events on the horizon. In the meantime, you can check out all of our photos from the 2019 fall edition of the Red Bank Street Fair below – along with our accompanying video above!