You don’t have to travel up to New York City to experience that big city feel because you can find bits and pieces of that experience right here in Red Bank, thanks to the Summer Jazz Café returning to Two River Theater yet again!
This unique event by the non-profit Jazz Arts Project will give attendees the summer vibes by engrossing them in an intimate atmosphere rich with great acoustics, artistry, and elegant world-class jazz! Essentially, you’ll be seated at candle-lit cocktail tables that emulate the ambiance of a jazz club, but right here in Red Bank at Two River Theater.
It’s a great opportunity to kick off the weekend, since it’s being held on Fridays and Saturdays throughout the month of July. Not only can you soak in the music and atmosphere, but you can enjoy your time there with coffee, tea, and other treats that are available from the café – or just bring your favorite bottle of wine!
Whatever you decide to do, just know that the mood will be complemented by the Summer Jazz Café’s lineup of musicians listed below,
- July 7 & 8 – Hendrik Meurkens – Samba Jazz
- July 14 & 15 – Paul Jost Quartet
- July 21 & 22 – Aaron Weinstein
- July 28 & 29 – Jazz Arts Academy Student Showcase and Faculty Concert with Special Guest
If you wish to attend the Summer Jazz Café, tickets prices are the following below.
- General admission is $27.00 per ticket.
- Season Pass Discount (choice of 4 shows) $100.00
- Student discount – $10.00 per ticket (with student ID)
- Each ticket is subject to a $3 box office fee.
source: Jazz Arts Project via Facebook