We’ve been meaning to check out Gotham’s revamped happy hour for quite some time now, so when we finally took the plunge this past Friday, we were extremely excited about the anticipation. And boy is it something worth checking out if you’re planning on doing happy hour earlier or later than normal, since their hours go a bit longer than most.
Offered 7 days a week, between 3PM and 8PM, Gotham’s happy hour specials covers the gamut – from exotic cocktails to a delightful array of small bites. The listing below is the menu for its happy hour.
- $4 House wine & draft beer
- $5 Small plates: Cheesesteak eggrolls, braised duck sliders, prime beef sliders, everything dough, crispy wings
- $6 Vodka : Stoli, Stoli flavors, and Belvedere
- $7 Cocktails: All Gothan Classics
- $8 Pane and Vino: House wine or sangria with margherita flatbread
- $9 B&B Combo: Any draft beer with prime burger
As exuberant we were with the specials, the bartender solidifies the experience by being attentive, welcoming, and most importantly engaging with all the patrons. Don’t forget to check out the pictures and our latest spotlight video!