Need an idea for a special Valentine’s Day weekend excursion with that special someone? Then check out the special event that Jughandle Brewing will be hosting February 11-13, featuring a chocolate and beer pairing.
Valentine’s Day Weekend we will be doing a special Chocolate and Beer Pairing event!
We partnered locally with 2 Chicks with Chocolate to bring you a curated artisanal chocolate and craft beer pairing experience!
The event will run from Friday 2/11 through Sunday 2/13. Pairings are $16 each including tax.
Reserve your limited-edition chocolate & beer pairing today from our website: http://jughandlebrewing.square.site and treat your loved one to a unique experience!
Light Beer Flight
• Sour Wheels: Blueberry Crisp Pastry Sour paired with a Cheesecake chocolate.
• Sour Wheels Speakeasy: Bees Knees paired with a Lime Gin Gimlet chocolate.
• Power Slide IPA paired with a Blood Orange chocolate.
• Aperture Vienna Lager paired with a Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel chocolate.
Dark Beer Flight
• Juggernaut (Coconut & Vanilla Porter) paired with a Cold Brew Coffee Caramel chocolate.
• Cocoa Bomb (Hot Chocolate Inspired Stout) paired with a Lava Cake chocolate.
• 4-Way Stop (Belgian Quad) paired with a Chocolate Covered Strawberry chocolate.
• Breakdancing with the Czars (Russian Imperial Stout) paired with a Tiramisu chocolate.
Tickets for this event are available for purchase through the link below starting at $16.