It’s sure to be a fun and exciting event for everyone! Presented by the Monmouth County Park System, Monmouth County Tourism, and Bayshore Waterfront Park, the Wind & Sea Festival will feature an abundance of activities when it’s held on Saturday, September 18.
A celebration of all things water, visitors will be able to enjoy many coastal activities, including:
• Fishing & Crabbing
• Kite Flying
• Sand Castle Building
• Sand Sculpture by John Gowdy
• Sand Casting
• Naturalist & Shelling Station
• Seabrook-Wilson House Tours
• And so much more!
Free Admission* & Free Parking**
• Most activities are free, but some activities may have a fee.
• Parking will be available at the Belford Ferry Terminal. Shuttle buses will take visitors to and from Bayshor Waterfront Park.
For more information, visit us at www.MonmouthCountyParks.com.
The Wind & Sea Festival is a free event for all to attend, which will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. over by the Bayshore Waterfront Park on 719 Port Monmouth Road in Middletown, NJ.