The Historic Village at Allaire is gearing up for Halloween with their upcoming 1830s All Hallow’s Eve Celebration on Saturday, October 24, featuring fun Halloween related activities, a pumpkin contest, and much more!
Celebrate Halloween as They Would Have in the 19th Century!
Step back in time and celebrate Halloween with our villagers as they would have in the 19th century! Learn about Halloween’s long rich history and the origin of the traditions we know of today!
Spooky Story Telling
Soul Cake Baking
Carved Pumpkin Contest
Blacksmithing, Tinsmithing and Woodworking Demonstrations
Participate in the “Allaire Scare Pumpkin Dare” – a carved pumpkin contest! Contestants need to have a pre-purchased ticket for All Hallow’s Eve and bring a carved pumpkin to the Event (Day Of) where it will be entered into a “scare” category and judged! Winner gets a basket full of prizes! Additional details TBA!
COVID-19 VISITOR RULES
• ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK.
• Please practice Social Distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at ALL times.
• Please follow all directional signs and guidance from our event staff when entering the event.
• All guests must adhere to proper hand washing practices. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the village.
• Any visitor or vendor who violates any of these rules or regulations will be asked to leave the event.
Tickets for the 1830s All Hallow’s Eve Celebration are now available for purchase from $4 to $8 per person and will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at The Historic Village at Allaire on 4263 Atlantic Avenue in Wall, NJ.
source: Eventbrite via Facebook