With restrictions slowly happening, it signals the return of outdoor events. From the looks of it, the Long Branch Bazaar has finally been given the green light to commence June 13-14, featuring local makers and small businesses — all while following social distancing guidelines.
Now more than ever, we need to come together to support our local makers and small businesses (safely)! Asbury Park Bazaar & Long Branch Bazaar is excited to host a Mini Pop-Up Outdoor Market on Saturday & Sunday, June 13th & 14th from 12 PM to 5 PM at Whitechapel Projects (WCP) in Long Branch! Brought to you by Asbury Park Bazaar & WCP, this celebration will feature:
- LOCAL MAKERS & VINTAGE VENDORS – Makers, artists, designers and collectors selling handcrafted goods, vintage, jewelry, art, photography, home goods, and more.
- CRAFT BEERS, COCKTAILS & FOOD from Whitechapel Projects.
- PHOTOS: Take a photo at our cute Summer-Themed Selfie Wall.
GUIDELINES & SAFEGUARDS
Long Branch Bazaar and Whitechapel Projects have delayed this event from April to mid-June to take appropriate measures to ensure customer and vendor safety. We are holding the event outside, following state guidelines, and will institute CDC recommended safeguards including:
- Entrances and exists to the market clearly marked.
- Number of customers allowed in at any one time will be controlled. Additional signs and markings will control pedestrian flow.
- Providing social distancing shopping – vendor rows set up 6 feet apart.
- Face masks and physical distancing required of all staff, vendors and customers.
- Providing hand sanitizer at the entry/exit from the market.
- No-touch purchasing system – customers will have to identify what they wish to purchase and only the vendor will be allowed to handle the products as the sale is completed. Vendors will ensure products, tables and displays are sanitized and have a hand sanitizer available on the table.
- Use of debit and credit transactions will be encouraged to minimize potential contamination
SATURDAY, JUNE 13TH
Butter Me Up – Gourmet Flavored Butter
House of Cork
I See Spain
Meg Jacovino – Thoughtfully Hand Drawn
Naked Gem Studios
Peace of Wood
Somers 27 Soap Co
SUNDAY, JUNE 14TH
Dirty Bird Soap Company
My Happy Nest Decor
Niki Leist Jewelry
Optimystic Creative Co.
Paws Pet Boutique
SR Ceramics – Made by Martha
The Beaded Mermaid LBI
The Long Branch Bazaar will be held from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on both days over by Whitechapel Projects on 15 2nd Avenue in Long Branch, NJ.
This event has been CANCELLED.