The Melting Pot in Red Bank is one of those places that may be overlooked when you think about how it’s surrounded by many other restaurants around it – like Danny’s Steakhouse, Urban Coalhouse, West Side Eatery, Triumph Brewing Company, and Siam Garden.
Don’t overlook this hidden gem, especially for happy hour because the restaurant does offer some tasty lite bites and refreshing drinks. We stopped by the location for our latest happy hour excursion, which is located at 2 Bridge Avenue.
For this latest visit, we tried out the following menu items below.
- Love Martini – Malibu Rum | Peach Schnapps | Cranberry Juice | Fresh Strawberries
- Yin & Yang Martini – Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur | Svedka Vanilla Vodka | Ice Cream | Chocolate Shavings
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider
- Allagash White
- Rosemary Fries – Thick-Cut | Rosemary-Infused Sea Salt
- Angus Sliders – Roasted Mushrooms and Onions | Green Goddess | Horseradish Blue Cheese Mousse | Kettle Chips
- Tipsy Alpine Bake – Garlic Dijon Bread | Classic Alpine Cheese | Caramelized Onions | White Wine | Fresh Herbs
As always, don’t forget to check out all the photos from our recent visit below. Interestingly enough, The Melting Pot is one of the few bars and restaurants in Red Bank to serve frozen drinks. The Yin & Yang Martini is definitely one to check out!