Ross Brewing Company and All Sorts Brewing held a private tasting event on Saturday, November 17th, where a slew of new beers were introduced – giving attendees a first look and taste at some of these extraordinary brews!
We got an exclusive look at some of them, which covers the gamut ranging from craft IPA styled brews to some sweet porters. Ross Brewing Company is still in the process of opening up its location in Red Bank, but this private tasting event is certainly keeping us even more excited about its eventual opening.
As for the beers that were being served up at this tasting event, they included the following below.
- Manasquan Wit – Belgian Bier 5.1%
- Blueberry Manasquan Wit – Belgian Wit Bier with blueberries 6.0%
- Sour BlackBerry Wit – Sour Belgian Wit Bier with blackberries 6.0%
- Shrewsbury Lager – Vienna Style Lager 5.2%
- Snack – American IPA 45 IBU 6.3%
- Breakfast Brown – Brown Ale with Oats & Brown Sugar 5.4%
- Die Hoppy X IPA – X-tra hopped double IPA 96 IBU 7.8%
- Oystout – American Stout with Oysters 5.1%
- Passaic Porter – Honey Vanilla Chocolate Porter 6.1%
- Four Knuckleheads – Belgian Quadrupel 11.1%
- Maple Four Knucklheads – Belgian Quadrupel with Maple Syrup 12.3%
In addition to the brews, the event featured several lite bites from local eateries such as Jamian’s Food & Drink, B2 Bistro & Bar, Val’s Tavern, Juanito’s, Coffee Corral, Max’s Bar and Grill, Antoinette Boulangerie, and much more. As for some of our favorite brews, we have to say the Oystout and Passaic Porter!
Now, the question you probably want answered is when can you expect Ross Brewing Company to open? Well, all we can say for now is that it’s in the pipeline. There’s no definitive date just yet, however, we’re told that you can expect to be able to purchase some of its brews soon!
In the meantime, check out all the photos below from the event, as well as our video above where we interview its founder and owner, John Ross Cocozza, as well as some other team members!