Birravino might be nestled all by itself and far from the busyness of the downtown area, but rest assured it’s a trip worth spending because of its great ambiance, authentic dishes, and social outdoor beer garden. If you’re looking to host friends or family members in town, it’s a place worth considering when you’re making a decision.
We recently visited the restaurant and tried out the following dishes below.
- Calamari – Crispy fried, pomodoro fresco and spicy aioli
- FORMAGGI MISTI – Sheep’s milk ricotta (Toscana), Grana Padano (Emilia-Romagna),
Gorgonzola Dolce (Lombardia), Piave Vecchio (Veneto), Robiolina
(Piemonte) – with wildflower honey, smoked almonds, fig puree,
candied orange, focaccia crisps
- CRUDI SUPREMI – Prosciutto, hot soppressata, bresaola, salami, soppressata, cacciatore
- MARGHERITA – Fresh tomato, mozzarella, basil
- SALSICCIA – Italian sausage, roasted pepper, mozzarella,
- BIANCA – Mozzarella, ricotta, pecorino, taleggio, black pepper,
- PROSCIUTTO – Fresh tomato, mozzarella, arugula, prosciutto
- BUDINO – Italian chocolate pudding, sea salt, hazel nuts, fresh
- NUTELLA FUNNEL CAKE – Home-made funnel cake, drizzled with nutella, served
- TORTA DI FORMAGGIO – Home-made New York style cheesecake, Graham
cracker crust, lemon glaze
- PASTICCHIO – Deconstructed puff pastry with cannoli cream, topped
with chocolate curls and caramel drizzle
As always, don’t forget to check out all the photos from our recent visit below!