Jersey Shore Restaurant Week is in full swing, running now through April 22nd. You’ll definitely want to check out the dishes offered by the participating restaurants.
In fact, we stopped by Avenue Le Club over at Pier Village in Long Branch to check out what it had to offer. We tried out the following dishes from its Jersey Shore Restaurant Week prix fixe menu below, which is $32.18 per person.
- Spanish Octopus Salad – Cannellini Beans, Citrus Fruit, Nicoise Olives. Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs
- Macaroni Gratin – Gruyere Cheese, Mornay Sauce, Thyme Breadcrumbs
- Canadian Salmon – Puy Lentils, Mustard Crema
- Steak Frites – Flat Iron Steak, Beurre maitre d’, Watercress
- Créme Brûlée – Black Currants in Cassis, Lemon Madeleine
- Pot de Créme – Dark Chocolate Custard Topped with Créme Chantilly
Don’t forget to check out all of our photos below, which will show you what you’re in store for Jersey Shore Restaurant Week!