As most of you already know, Jersey Shore Restaurant Week is in full swing already – running now until November 12th. In Red Bank, there are four restaurants participating in it, but we recently visited another that’s not too far.
Located in Fair Haven, only a few miles away from downtown Red Bank, Nauvoo Grill Club is another one of the many restaurants throughout the Jersey Shore area taking part in Restaurant Week. We stopped by to check out what they’re offering, and during this visit, we tried out the following menu items listed below.
- Caesar Salad: romaine hearts, pecorino romano, herb baked croutons
- Poached Calamari: marinated in lemon juice, olive oil and fresh herbs over baby arugula
- Blackened Wild Salmon: over arugula salad, diced tomatoes, capers, re onion, basil, lemon vinaigrette
- Roasted Chicken: in natural au jus, served with mashed potatoes and spinach
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: caramel drizzle, gran marnier whip cream
- Peanut Butter Pie: salted caramel, chocolate ganache
If you’re wondering, its Jersey Shore Week Menu is only $22.17 for a 3-course meal, so if you’re interested, it’s located at 121 Fair Haven Road in Fair Haven, NJ.