The Crossing Borders Festival will be heating things up this summer over at Two River Theater, a five-day celebration from August 2nd to the 6th, highlighting new plays by Latino writers.
The listing of scheduled events covers fun events such as play readings on the various days, to a neighborhood party where attendees get the chance to meet the artists involved with the project.
Those who wish to attend the different events are highly recommended to RSVP, since spots are anticipated to fill up quickly. We’ve listed below some of the events, but you’ll want to visit the source link at the bottom to RSVP and get more details about each one.
As for that neighborhood party, it’ll kick thing off the Crossing Borders Festival at 5:30 PM on August 2nd at the Two River Plaza with food and live music! Crossing Borders is sponsored by The Horizon Foundation for New Jersey, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo.
- Wednesday, August 2
- 5:30pm – Neighborhood Party on the Two River Plaza
- 7:00pm – Lecture on The Sol Project and Latinx Theater by Jacob G. Padrón
- Thursday, August 3
- 7:30pm- EL By Raúl Garza, Directed by Michelle Bossy
- Friday, August 4
- 7:30pm- AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF A BODY OF WATER By Benjamin Benne
- Saturday, August 5
- 12:00pm- BLANCAFLOR By Cecilia Cackley, Translated into Spanish by Ártemis López
- 7:30pm- EL HURACÁN By Charise Castro Smith, Directed by Pirronne Yousefzadeh
- Sunday, August 6
- 3:00pm- THE GOLEM OF HAVANA: A NEW MUSICAL