Laurita Winery continues to be a must-visit destination on weekends during the summer! The winery is slated to host its latest food truck festival, the Red, White, & Blue Bacon Too Food Trucks Festival, on July 20th & 21st.
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!
Laurita invites ALL ACTIVE AND FORMER Military Personnel to join us for FREE, with ID!
(Military discount is for service members ONLY. Please select the “Free Military Ticket” option and register online. Then simply show your Military ID at the prepaid ticket line for admission!)
Saturday, July 20 11-9 AND Sunday, July 21 11-8!
Saturday tickets are $10 ONLINE, $12 at the door!
Sunday tickets are $8 ONLINE, $10 at the door!
Everyone 20 and under is FREE – children are welcome!
FREE ADMISSION for our Laurita Winery Preferred Members!
Discounted tickets and group ticket packs are available ONLINE ONLY, and will END at midnight on Friday, July 19! Discount tickets will NOT be available at the gate!
ATTENTION MULTI-PACKET TICKET HOLDERS:
Your party does not need to arrive together! Just give the name of the TICKET PURCHASER at the gate! We have a list! Group Discount Ticket Packs will NOT be available at the gate!
* * *
– Free Parking!
– Free Scenic Shuttle Service to and from the parking area to the Vineyard Festival Grounds!
– Free Souvenir Laurita Wine Glass!
– Free Kids playgrounds!
– Free Firewood to use in our 40 fire pits
– Fireworks – Saturday night only!
– Access to some of the best Gourmet Food Trucks – Food pricing set by the individual food trucks!
– Access to over 6 Wine Bars (inside and out) and 2 Tasting Tent Areas (available during non-peak hours of the festival)!
– Access to some of the most scenic views in New Jersey!
Tickets are now available for purchase through the link below. It’ll be held from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM on July 20th, and from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM on July 21st, over at Laurita Winery on 85 Archertown Road in New Egypt, NJ.
If you’re wondering what its food truck festivals are like, then check out our photos below, as well as our video above, from its previous ones.