Pier Village is no doubt busy during the summertime, thanks in part to the influx of people enjoying the beaches that are there. Situated in a prime spot along the beach side and in Pier Village, McLoone’s Pier House is a destination worth thinking about for happy hour.
For our latest visit, we tried out the following items below from its happy hour menu.
- Sam Adams Summer Ale ($3.50)
- House made vodka & cranberry ($4.00)
- Mussels Fra Diavolo ($7.00)
- Buffalo Chicken Mac N’Cheese ($9.00)
- Short Rub + Gruiere Sliders ($9.00)
Happy hour at McLoone’s Pier House runs from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday, over by the bar and cocktail area only.
And don’t forget to check out our photo gallery below to preview some of the tasty bites they offer for happy hour!