Happy hour is a rarity on the weekends, but if you look hard enough, you’ll find a few local places offering something. B2 Bistro + Bar in Red Bank is one of them, seeing that the west side located restaurant offers its happy hour specials on the weekend too!
It’s been a while since we’ve checked it out, but their chefs and bartenders continually craft some amazing dishes and drinks. For this latest visit, we tried out the following menu items below.
- White Sangria
- Mr. Robusto Porter – American, 6.2% ABV Conshohocken Brewing Company Conshohocken, PA. Mr. Robusto is a deliciously dark robust porter for the malt lovers! Chocolatey with subtle notes of spice from rye malt, Mr, Robusto boasts a rich, silky smooth soul. Domo Arigato Mr. Robusto!
- Paulaner Salvator Bock – Doppelbock, 7.9% ABV 28 IBU Paulaner Brauerei 81249 München. Paulaner Salvator, with its strong, typically malty flavour, is what you could call the \original\” Paulaner. The bottom-fermented \”Doppelbock\” beer combines the finest hops and dark barley malt. The Paulaner monks used to drink Salvator as a food substitute during Lent. The most famous master brewer was Frater Barnabas.
- Airmail – plantation white rum/ falernum/ lime/ honey simple/ sparkling wine
- Smoked Chili Wings – ranch/ celery leaf/ sea salt
- Calabrese – fontina/ mozz/ calabrese salami/ pomodoro
What are some of your favorite specials?