We recently stopped by since it’s been a while since we’ve checked it out for happy hour. Sure, the cooler temperatures means that its outdoor area is closed for the season, but you can still find some great deals and delicious bites indoors!
For this recent visit, we tried out the following items for happy hour.
- Spezia – House made porter brewed with rye
- Vulsini – American pale ale brewed honey malt and hopped with Mosaic and Waimea
- Calamari – Crispy fried, pomodoro fresco and spicy aioli
- Melanzane – Crispy eggplant, bufala mozzarella, scallion,
- Caesar – Romaine and Lacinato kale, house made dressing, crumbled focaccia,
Grana Padano cheese
As always, don’t forget to check out all the photos from our latest happy hour visit. Speaking of that, Birravino’s happy hour runs from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.