One of Red Bank’s newest restaurants, 26 West on the Naveisnk, had its grand opening a while ago, but it’s just now that we’re able to stop by recently and check it out. And boy was it worth the wait!
We stopped by for its happy hour, which is held Monday through Friday, from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the bar and hi-top tables. From the freshly prepared cocktails, to the exquisite flavors from its dishes, there’s no denying that 26 West on the Naveisnk has a lot to offer.
During this happy hour visit, we tried out the following:
- Spicy Cauliflower: chili pepper sauce, blue cheese
- Fried Mozzarella: baby mozzarella, plum tomato sauce
- Lobster Mac: a mix of Gruyere. Provolone, and Parmesan Cheeses with butter poached lobster
- Bramble: Ford’s Gin, Lemon, Blackberries
- Rum Buttered Almond: Cruzan Black Strap Rum, Kalani Coconut Liquer, Almond Butter Orgeat, Whole Milk
On top of the happy hour specials, they also have daily specials that range from all-you-can-eat Mussels on Mondays to 2 for $20 Burger Nights on Wednesday. And don’t forget to scroll through all the photos below, just so you know what to expect!