August may be seen as the last month of summertime for many people, but Laurita Winery isn’t slowing down anytime soon with its upcoming festival, the Laurita Winestock Food Truck Festival, which is being held August 17-18!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!
Saturday, August 17 11-9:30 & Sunday, August 18 11-8!
Saturday tickets are $10 ONLINE, $12 at the door!
Sunday tickets are $8 ONLINE, $10 at the door!
Everyone 20 and under is FREE – children are welcome!
FREE ADMISSION for our Laurita Winery Preferred Members!
ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE INVITED TO COME FOR 25% OFF OUR REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES **WITH ID**!! $7.50 ONLINE FOR SATURDAY! $6 ONLINE FOR SUNDAY! CHOOSE THE “MILITARY TICKET” OPTION!!
Discounted tickets and group ticket packs are available ONLINE ONLY, and will END at midnight on Friday, August 16! Discount tickets will NOT be available at the gate!
ATTENTION MULTI-PACKET TICKET HOLDERS:
Your party does not need to arrive together! Just give the name of the TICKET PURCHASER at the gate! We have a list! Group Discount Ticket Packs will NOT be available at the gate!
* * *
– Free Parking!
– Free Scenic Shuttle Service to and from the parking area to the Vineyard Festival Grounds!
– Free Souvenir Laurita Wine Glass!
– Free Kids playgrounds!
– Free Firewood to use in our 40 fire pits
– Fireworks – Saturday night only!
– Access to some of the best Gourmet Food Trucks – Food pricing set by the individual food trucks!
– Access to over 6 Wine Bars (inside and out) and 2 Tasting Tent Areas (available during non-peak hours of the festival)!
– Access to some of the most scenic views in New Jersey!
Tickets are available for purchase through the link below and it’ll be held from 11:00 AM to 9:30 PM on August 17th, then 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM on August 18th, over at Laurita Winery’s location on 85 Archertown Road in New Egypt, NJ.
Check out our photos from Laurita Winery below, as well as our video above from one of its previous festivals.