Situated right along the Navesink River over in Rumson, Salt Creek Grille has a picturesque location that’s perfect for just about any occasion! Whether it’s a date night, celebrating a holiday, or simply having dinner, you’ll want to check out what they’re offering.
For our latest visit, we tried out the following menu items below.
- Sam Adams Summer Ale Seasonal ($6.00)
- Moletto, Prosecco DOC Treviso ($10.00)
- Truffle Asiago Garlic Fries ($7.00)
- Chicken & Prosciutto Pasta ($22.00) – Bucatini Pasta, Diced Wood-Fired Chicken, Prosciutto, Cherry Tomatoes, Shallots, Baby Spinach, Chorizo, Goat Cheese Béchamel
- Mahi Mahi Tuna special ($27.00)
As always, don’t forget to check out all the photos below from our recent visit! Salt Creek Grille is located on 4 Bingham Avenue in Rumson, NJ.
Also, it’s worth noting that they do offer happy hour specials, which runs Monday through Friday in the lounge and bar from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM.