Bacon, it’s the kind of thing that typically complements other dishes. However, bacon is going to be the star of the show during Laurita BaconFest 2019, which is a two-day event from April 27-28 at Laurita Winery featuring everything bacon!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
It’s bacon, Bacon, BAcon, BACon, BACOn …it’s….BACONFEST!!!
Saturday, April 27 11-9 AND Sunday, April 28 11-7!
Saturday tickets are $10 ONLINE, $12 at the door!
Sunday tickets are $8 ONLINE, $10 at the door!
Everyone 20 and under is FREE – children are welcome!
FREE ADMISSION for our Laurita Winery Preferred Members!
ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE INVITED TO COME FOR 25% OFF OUR REGULAR ADMISSION PRICES **WITH ID**!! $7.50 ONLINE FOR SATURDAY! $6 ONLINE FOR SUNDAY! CHOOSE THE “MILITARY TICKET” OPTION!!
Discounted tickets and group ticket packs are available ONLINE ONLY, and will END at midnight on Friday, April 26! Discount tickets will NOT be available at the gate!
ATTENTION MULTI-PACKET TICKET HOLDERS:
Your party does not need to arrive together! Just give the name of the TICKET PURCHASER at the gate! We have a list! Group Discount Ticket Packs will NOT be available at the gate!
* * *
– Free Parking!
– Free Scenic Shuttle Service to and from the parking area to the Vineyard Festival Grounds!
– Free Souvenir Laurita Wine Glass!
– Free Kids playgrounds!
– Free Firewood to use in our 40 fire pits
– Fireworks – Saturday night only!
– Access to some of the best Gourmet Food Trucks – Food pricing set by the individual food trucks!
– Access to over 6 Wine Bars (inside and out) and 2 Tasting Tent Areas (available during non-peak hours of the festival)!
– Access to some of the most scenic views in New Jersey!
Tickets are now available ranging from $8 to $70, with everyone 20 years old and under free. It’ll be held from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM on April 27th, then 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on April 28th over at Laurita Winery on 85 Archertown Road in New Egypt, NJ.