Cafe Loret opened its doors for business in Red Bank not too long over, situated over the corner of Peters Place and Broad Street. Drive quickly and you may miss it, but don’t overlook this little gem.
We recently stopped by to check out one of Red Bank’s newest modern American fine dining restaurants, on Valentine’s Day to be exact. Located at 128 Broad Street, the restaurant offers dishes with French, American, and Mediterranean influences. And for the special occasion, they were offer a prix fixe menu consisting of an appetizer, main course, and dessert – all for $60 per person!
For this visit, we tried out the following menu items below.
- Wild Mushroom Crepe, White Truffle Mousseline, Mushroom Cream
- Sautéed Gnocchi, Mushrooms, Parmigiana Reggiano, Thyme
- Cape May Day Boat Scallops, Parsnip Puree, Caviar
- Sautéed Filet Mignon, Pomme Puree, Roasted Vegetables
- Chocolate Royole, Valrhona Chocolate Sauce
- Raspberry and Strawberry Gateau, Creme Anglaise
As always, don’t forget to check out all the photos below from our recent visit, which we taken using the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.