Who doesn’t love food tours, especially when you have Jersey Girls Food Tours to guide you! Join them for their next food tour of downtown Red Bank on Saturday, November 10th.
On this 3 hour culinary journey, experience 4-5 local restaurants, a sprinkling of history and stories in between. Don’t miss the chance to chat with chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts!
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Tour time: This tour will be held monthly, rotating between Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday tours will be in Downtown 1:30PM-4:30PM and Sundays 12-3PM on the Westside.
- Cost: $89 per adult ticket (ages 7 and up)
- Includes: All food, 1-2 alcoholic beverage pairings at select restaurants, exclusive access to restaurants and narrated tour
- While all stops are within walking distance, Jersey Girls Food Tours has partnered with the Scooter Dudes on select tours to provide a fun transport option via 3-wheel, 6-seater tuktuks. So expect some surprises along the way.
- No car? No problem. New Jersey Transit Red Bank train stop is an eight-minute walk from our starting location. Driving in? Plentiful parking is available throughout Red Bank and the B2 Bistro parking lot.
Downtown Tour Stop Locations Include 4-5 spots from the below:
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, shellfish, spicy food and pork.
Tickets are now available for purchase online through the link below at $89 per person. The food tour will be running from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
source: Jersey Girls Food Tours