What’s up for lunch in Red Bank you say? How about Taylor Sams? We recently stopped by the breakfast/brunch joint on 20 Broad Street, checking out what they had to offer for lunch on a weekend afternoon.
For this visit, we tried out the following dishes and drinks below.
- LA Metro ($4) – Creamy White Chocolate Mocha Espresso Topped w/ Sweet Whipped Cream
- Path Train ($4) – Hazelnut Latte w/Caramel & Whipped Cream
- Torpedos ($7.69) – Homemade Taquitos filled with Braised Chicken and Mixed Cheeses served with our own Pepper Jelly & Chipotle Sauce
- Rio Rancho Salad ($8.99) – Salsa Chicken, Black Beans, Corn, Avocado, Queso Fresco over Mixed Greens sprinkled with Tortillas tossed with Roasted Tomato & Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Cup of Navy Bean & Ham soup ($3.29)
- Cup of teak Cheddar & Ale soup ($3.29)
Even though they’re known for their brunch and breakfast dishes, they also offer an assortment of tasty lunch dishes consisting of salads, sandwiches, burgers, and much more!