Are you thinking about buying a home soon? If so, there’s an upcoming free seminar that’ll provide all the tools, knowledge, and advice to land you that dream home. Swing by this free Home Buyer Seminar on Wednesday, March 7th, over at Porta in Asbury Park, NJ.
- Kelly Fernandes- Realtor® Associate | Heritage House Sotheby’s International Realty
- Mike Murcia- Mortgage Planner | NJ Lenders Corp.
- Jose Rodriguez – Credit Expert | Credit Repair Clean Slate Credit Solutions, LLC
- Alfonso Saverino- Accountant | Saverino & Associates
- Evan Balmer- Attorney | Balmer Black Group
- Credit Repair
- Tax Reform
- Buying in 2018
- Financing Options
- Pre-Approval Letter
- Home Search
- Town Information/ Schools
- Presenting an Offer
- Negotiating an Offer
- Attorney Review
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Title Search
- Closing Day
GIVEAWAYS THROUGHOUT THE EVENT
*** General Admission includes 2 Free Drinks & Pizza***
As noted above, general admission includes 2 free drinks and pizza, so you’ll want to register before it’s at capacity. It’ll be running from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM over at Porta’s location on 911 Kingsley Street in Asbury Park, NJ.