If you missed out on the last Jersey Shore Restaurant Week, fear not because yet another one is coming sooner than you think! Slated to run from April 21st to April 30th, Jersey Shore Restaurant Week will be back in full swing – offering diners a myriad of cuisines to relish on.
Even though it covers the greater Jersey Shore area, there are actually going to be six restaurants in Red Bank participating in it, which are listed below. Essentially, you can enjoy a 3-course meal consisting of an appetizer, entrée, and dessert – all for either $22.12 or $32.17. Of course, you’ll need to check below to see the prices.
As always, these prices are going to be only valid during Restaurant Week, so if you intend on checking it out, it’d probably be a great idea to make reservations to ensure your spot. We’ll be updating the list below as more information regarding details and price become available.
- Birravino: $32.17 On Saturdays, the Jersey Shore Restaurant Week menu is available until 7:00 PM
- Catch: $32.17
- Danny’s Steakhouse: $32.17 On Friday’s and Saturdays, Danny’s is offering the Restaurant Week menu until 7:00 PM.
- Gaetano’s Restaurant: $32.17 On Friday’s and Saturdays, Gaetano’s is offering the Restaurant Week menu until 7:00 PM.
- Molly Pitcher Inn: $32.17
- Temple Gourmet Chinese: n/a
source: Jersey Shore Restaurant Week