The end of the year is winding down, so we hope you’ve started on thinking about plans to celebrate New Years Eve. As we say goodbye to 2016, and hello to 2017, we’re here to try to help those to finalize plans for the big night.
Red Bank already has some nifty parties and events lined up to celebrate the occasion, so if you’re still wondering about what to do, check out the list below to see exactly what’s going on. We’ll be updating the list accordingly as new events are announced, so stay tuned!
Gotham: $40 Open Bar. Alternatively, you can do dinner / VIP Table Reservations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
New Years Eve 2017 • Saturday December 31
Music By: Greg Groovez
- No Cover
- Midnight Veuve Clicquot Champagne Toast
- Party Favors
- Balloon Drop
- Two Levels To Ring In 2017
Phoenix Productions’ Second Annual New Year’s Eve Gala: $100 per person (of which 50% is a tax-deductible contribution to Phoenix Productions)
- WHEN: Saturday, December 31, 2016 9pm – 1am at the Phoenix Performing Arts Center 59 Chestnut Street Red Bank
- FOOD & DRINK: 9pm to midnight – Dinner and open bar serving beer, wine and soft drinks, followed by champagne toast, dessert and coffee.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Live Entertainment from 9pm to 1am — Dancing to the music of Tommy Grasso and the Spins, interspersed with occasional musical numbers by some of Phoenix’s favorite performers.
- RULES: Ages 21 & over, please. Sorry, no exceptions. Dress code: Black tie is optional; sparkle is essential.
- Limited availability and space means that reservations and RSVP are required. call 732-747-0014, email email@example.com or purchase tickets at https://phoenixnye.eventbrite.com/
The Belmonte: $6 Patron & Jack Fire Shots, $6 Tito’s drinks
- DJ Naz
- Call 732-741-3232 for tables
- Dress code neat & trendy
The Downtown: $20 cover at the door
- Tables can be reserved anytime after 8:00, for $25.00 per person.
- Each reservation will be held with a credit card, which we will run through the morning of Saturday, 31 December, 2016 for the amount of people per table x $25.00 (4 person minimum).
- That evening, guests will sign the credit card slip before being seated at the table.
- A champagne toast will be offered at midnight, to all guests with a reservation.
- Bottles of champagne are available in advance only. There is a 72 hour cancellation policy.
- For guests not wishing to make a reservation for a table, The Downtown will be charging a $20.00 cover at the door, for standing room only.
Teak: Call for reservations
- Dinner reservation 5PM to 10PM
- Drink Specials
- Music by James Michael
Red Rock Tap + Grill: $40/ticket, open bar from 9PM to 12AM
- Open bar from 9PM to midnight
- Champagne toast
- DJ all night
- Free Giveaways
- Stop in or call 732-747-2999 to reserve your spot!
Yestercades: $25/person, unlimited videos games & complimentary food
- Starts at 10:00 PM
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Complimentary food
- BYOB (Beer & Wine only)
- Must be 21 or older
B2 Bistro + Bar: $125/person New Years Eve Chef’s Tasting
- $50 wine pairing
- $30 beer pairing